TWO ROUNDS in and AFL Fantasy coaches are starting to get an idea of whatâ€™s working and whatâ€™s not.
Cash cows are the backbone of your Fantasy Classic side. The cheap players are how you are able to generate the coin to upgrade players in your squad so you can get as many premiums in when it comes to the finals in the last four rounds of the year.
If you donâ€™t think you have the best cash cows in your team at the moment, you need to make them a priority with your two trades this week.
Roy, Calvin and Warnie work through the best moves to make ahead of round three.
Also in this weekâ€™s podcast:
- The hits and misses from round two
- Fantasy news including injuries, suspensions, â€œMagoos newsâ€, breakevens and more
- Trading strategy in the early rounds
- Social media questions answered
- At look at â€œPACK â€˜ER UP BOYSâ€, Trionâ€™s team that won the week
- A sneak peek at Calvin's captains research
Licence : All Rights Reserved