Thanks to mothers for looking after us even when we were ill.
1) Affirmation - Proverbs 31:10 she is worth far more than gold.
2) Affection - Romans 12:10 affection is hugs and kisses.
3) Acknowledgement - Romans 31:28 says a mother excels in all things.
4) Attention - Proverbs 7:27 pay attention to what mothers say because they have wisdom.
5) Appreciation - Say thanks for what mothers have done. Romans 13:7 tells us to give honour, Exodus 20:12 tells us to honour our father and mother.
Ephesians 6:1 - 2 tells children obey their parents.
Matthew 15:4 tells us to honour our father and mother because those who curse their father and mother should be put to death.
Proverbs 1:8 - 9 tells us not to reject the teaching of your mother.
1 Peter 3:7 tells husbands to treat their wives with respect.
Proverbs 31:28 , Ephesians 3:14 be strengthened so Christ may dwell in you.
Licence : All Rights Reserved