Have you been having trouble uploading your audio tracks? We know that can be frustrating and we are here to help.
You may have noticed that we’ve been doing a lot of work on our website. The technology is getting updated all the time! We want you to have the best experience possible. This includes the upload process.
We have a lot of people loading audio tracks every day. Most of the time, everything goes very smoothly. However, as with any website, there can sometimes be hiccups. These can be very frustrating! So here are some steps to try to resolve your issue.
1. Let’s assume that you are able to get into your account ok. Also, I’m guessing that you are able to go to the upload page ok. So what could be the problem?
2. Do you have another YourListen account? Possibly an older one that you haven’t used in awhile? Sometimes this duplication can cause problems with your uploads. It’s like the server doesn’t know which account to associate the audio with. If this is the case for you:
- make sure you are using a different username and email address for your new account
- make sure the audio track doesn’t have the same title as an older file
3. Try using a different browser. All browsers have been tested using the website, but a different browser may eliminate cache errors or other idiosyncrasies.
4. Try clearing the cache on your browser. Click here to see how to do it.
5. Try uploading a different file to see if the file is causing the failure.
6. Try uploading from a different device or computer.
If all that fails, then I’m sure you are ready to explode. In that case, shoot us an email first. Email us here. We can help!