Sunday July 30, 2017 Pastor Bill continues the series in Ephesians as we learn about guarding our heart. Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
Robert Odele tells us 8 ways how character manifests itself. Here are a few of the ways.
1. Character is returning extra change at the grocery store..
2. Character is keeping appointments, being on time, and honoring your commitments.
3. Character is choosing the harder right instead of the easier wrong.
4. Character is setting priorities that honor God, family, country and then career.
5. Character is working through the tough times of a marriage rather than throwing in the proverbial towel.
6. Character is being committed to the well being of others even though it personally cost.
7. Character is setting a good example even if it requires playing a difficult and unfamiliar . role.
8. Character is sacrificing personal pleasures, if necessary, in order to provide the well-being of the family.
Licence : All Rights Reserved