- CameraFi is a mobile app that can display, capture images and record videos through connecting USB UVC cameras to an Android device.
- It can be used in diverse fields by connecting microscope/endoscope, action cam, dash camera, wearable cam, webcam, etc. Users can also connect cameras like camcorder, DSLR and drone using converters that can convert HDMI, SDI, CVBs into USB.
For partnerships and library use, please contact the following email address.
To purchase compatible devices, please go into the below website.
* Specifications *
- Supports diverse video sizes:
SD(640x480), HD(1280x720), Full HD(1920x1080) and more.
Users can choose the screen resolution supported by the connected USB camera.
- Video & Audio Recording.
CameraFi supports UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class)
- Still image capture.
- Display USB camera connection status.
- Switching cameras when multi USB cameras are connected.
- Recorded video and captured image viewer function
- Set image and video file prefix
- Capture and recording using volume key.
- Check app update.
- Plug-in Item Shop
- Ruler Plug-in
* Restrictions *
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted. (But your Android device has to support USB OTG.)
- If you want to see the list of tested devices, please check the following webpage.
- profile viewed 18 times