You will get-100% FREE Music and Audio uploads with no time limits
Unlimited Streaming of Music and Audio
Store an Unlimited amount of Music and Audio to your account
Download your favorite Music and Audio for free!
Create your own customized profile
064 Tafseer Surat Al-Qadr Part 2 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayah 3 - end of Surat Al Qadr)***
1- Why were the Angels called Malaaikah?
2- Why was jibreel called Ar-rouh?
3- How is the Quran proven a miracle through the use of just one letter?
4- What do the Angels seek permission for when coming down during Laylat Al-Qadr?
5- Due to the short age of the members of this Ummah, what are the many gifts Allah gave us to catch up to those before us that would live for 1000s of years?
6- The subtle difference between the words Tanazal (come down) and TaTanazal (also to come down)?
7- Why is the life span of the member of this Ummah short, between 60 - 70 years?
063 Tafseer Surat Al-Qadr Part 1 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayaat 1-3 of Surat Al-Qadr)***
1- The amazing relationships between Surat Al-Alaq and Surat Al-Qadr
2- The pronouns that occur for Allah in the Quran
3- Why does Allah say about himself "We"?
4- When was the first Laylat Al-Qadr?
5- How was the Quran revealed?
6- What are the 3 means of Qadr?
7- What is the unique style that's found ONLY in this Surah of the Quran?
8- The exact night of Qadr was about to be revealed, then something happen, what was it? and why didn't Allah inform us of when the night of Qadr occurs?
062 Tafseer Surat Al-Alaq Part 3 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayah 9- 19(end))***
- What was Abu Jahl's real name?, why did his story come up especially in Surat Al-Alaq?
- What's are the consequences of ignorance?
- Allah refers to the Propeht ﷺ as "Abda (Slave)" not "Nabian (Prophet), Why?
- What is the worst sin one could commit?
- What is the greatest worship?
- Abu Jahl will be dragged by his forehead, why is this mentioned & how is it equal punishment to his crime?
- The Surah began with a command and ended with a command, what lessons can we learn form this?
061 Tafseer Surat Al-Alaq Part 2 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayaat 3-8 of Surat Al-Alaq)***
- Why was the command "Read" repeated twice and why was it the first command?
- What is the greatest blessing of Allah upon his servants in this Surah?
- "Kalla (No!) comes in the Quran many times, what does it mean?
- What is the remedy for arrogance?
- The story of Abu Jahl preventing the Prophet ﷺ from praying at the Kabah.
060 Tafseer Surat Al-Alaq Part 1 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayaat 1 & 2 of Surat Al-Alaq)***
- We discuss the amazing parallels between Surat Al-Teen & Surat Al-Alaq.
- The story of the beginning of the Wahi
- Who is Waraqah ibn Nawfal and was he a companion?
- Why did the Propeht ﷺ chose to go to the cave of Hira?
- What are the 3 meanings of Iqra?
- Why was Iqra the first command before all other commands?
- The 3 methods of reflecting over the creation of Allah.
- Why was the stage of Alaq (blood clot) mentioned as oppose to all the other stages of embryo development?
059 Tafseer Surat At Teen Part 2 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayaat 4-end of Surat At-Teen)***
1- We'll discover the amazing link between the oaths (fig, olive, Mount Sinai, Makkah) and the subject of the oath.
- What does it mean that Allah returned the human to the lowest of low?
- What's low? And what's lower than low?
-How can one be saved from the lowest of low?
- Why does Allah sometimes say "We created the human..." (Active form) and other times "the human was created..." (Passive form)?
- How a group of Japanese professors accepted Islam as a result of the study of the 1st aayah of this blessed Surah.
058 Tafseer Surat At-Teen Part 1 - Abu Bakr ZoudThis Surah began with a series of oaths, the Fig, the Olive, Mount Sinai and the peaceful city (Makkah) then Allah gives us the response of the oaths, "certainly we created man in the best of fashion".
In this lesson we'll study:
1- The connection between Surat At-Teen and the Suwar before it?
2- What does it mean when Allah takes an oath by the Fig, the Olive, Mount Sinai and the peaceful city?
3- What is special about the sequence of oaths beginning with The fig and ending with "this entrusted city?
4 - Why was the Fig mentioned before the Olive?
5- The miraculous nature of the Quran proven once again through the word "Seneen"
6- The parallels between Surat Al-Balad & Surat At-Teen.
057 Tafseer Surat Ash-Sharh Part 3 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (last 4 ayaat of Surah Ash-Sharh)***
1- What is the meaning of the prophetic saying "One difficulty won't overpower 2 ease"?
2- What is the Quranic solution for free time?
3- The connection between the beginning and ending of the Surah.
056 Tafseer Surat Ash-Sharh Part 2 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON (aayah 2-4 of Surat Ash-Sharh)***
1- What is the burden that Allah removed from the messenger back, that weighed so heavily on him, it became unbearable?
2- What are the remarkable ways in which Allah elevated the name of the prophet ﷺ?
055 Tafseer Surat Ash-Sharh Part 1 - Abu Bakr Zoud***IN THIS LESSON*** (First aayah of Surat Ash-Sharh)
1- We discover the amazing paralles between Surat Ad-Duha & Surat Ash-Sharh.
2- What does it mean that Allah expanded the chest of the messenger (3 opinions)?
3- Why did Allah expand the chest not the heart?
4- The accounts in were the Prophet ﷺ chest was physically cut open.