Quality floors Spokane
Black Forest Hardwood Floors is the best flooring service in Spokane. Steve Osborn is the Owner of this firm who has worked in the Hardwood Flooring Business for more than 20 years. They have experts who are well qualified and experienced to handle all type of flooring services, whether it may be a reinstalling one or completely making a new one. They provide the Highest Quality Service and Products available in the Hardwood Flooring Industry. Install best hardwood flooring in Spokane at http://www.blackforestfloors.com/
They also guide you on how to maintain these floors, here are few directions given:
• Standing water is always dangerous and can warp a hardwood floor and damage the finish. In order to wipe the water out, use dry mop and never use a wet mop, because standing water can cause wood to swell.
• avoid dragging the furniture because it will damage your flooring more drastically.
• Sweep and/or vacuum regularly in order to remove dust.
• Ladies this one is for you!!! Keep heels on shoes in good repair because heels have their protective cap missing or worn away caps makes the steel support rod make the contact with the flooring surface which will dent any floor surface, even concrete.
• Avoid oil soaps or wax based cleaning products. They can build up and create problems when it’s time to put a maintenance finish coat on the floor.
• Humidity causes expansion and dryness brings about contraction. To minimize these changes, a humidifier may be used during drier seasons.
- profile viewed 26 times