Profit Targets - How To Locate Profit Taking Areas
- See more at: http://www.netpicks.com/day-trading-profit-levels/
The issue that many traders have is getting out of the trade especially the day trading profit targets you are going to use.
If you swing trade, you will only make the decision to exit your trade every few days or so. As a day trader, you will be making profit taking decisions quite a few times during one trading session.
There are three exits for a trade:
Exiting trades for a profit
Exiting trades to cut your losses
Exiting your trade at break even (although you will still pay spread/commission)
- Visit our website: http://www.netpicks.com/
- Netpicks Inner Circle: http://www.netpicks.com/icenroll
- Download the free indicator blueprint: http://www.netpicks.com/blueprint/
- Options Hot List PLUS Training: http://www.netpicks.com/oftbrightbreakthroughs
trading profits, trading exits, support and resistance, price levels
Licence : All Rights Reserved