Hon MosesKuria, Member of Parliament for Gatundu South delivered his maiden speech in the National Assembly on Wednesday 15, 2014, below are the issues he raised.
1) George Soros to be declared an enemy of the Kenyan State;
2) Open Society Initiative in East Africa to be declared a terrorist organisation;
3) The International Crimes Act to be repealed to de-domesticate the ICC from Kenya laws;
4) The Public Benefits Organisation Act of 2013 to be amended to cap foreign funds -15%,audit by Auditor General & publish accounts in media;
5) An urgent review of organisations like Africog, OSIEA, ICJ and KHRC that have been driving the Kenyan case at the ICC
His maiden speech came after Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta appearing for his status Conference at the Hague and the Kenyan NGOs Press Briefing in New York City.
Licence : All Rights Reserved