Overview of Hankuk Viton O-ring
Hankuk Viton Co., Ltd has been manufactured various of Track Link Seal and Packing products such as Excavator Track, Bulldozer Track, Lubricated track Link, Undercarriage Track Link, Cargo Hatch Cover, Chemical Tanker Hatch Cover Packing and Hydrostatic Test.
An O-ring, also known as a packing, or a toric joint, is a mechanical gasket in the shape of a torus; it is a loop of elastomer with a disc-shaped cross-section, designed to be seated in a groove and compressed during assembly between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface. The joint may be static, or (in some designs) have relative motion between the parts and the O-ring; rotating pump shafts and hydraulic cylinders, for example. Joints with motion usually require lubrication of the O-ring to reduce wear. This is typically accomplished with the fluid being sealed. O-rings are one of the most common seals used in machine design because they are inexpensive and easy to make, reliable, and have simple mounting requirements. There are variations in cross-section design other than circular. These include O-rings with x shaped profiles, commonly called x-rings or quad rings. When squeezed upon installation, they seal with 4 contact surfaces - 2 small contact surfaces on the top and bottom. This contrasts with the O-ring's comparatively larger single contact surfaces top and bottom. X-rings are most commonly used in reciprocating applications, where they provide reduced running and breakout friction and reduced risk of spiraling when compared to O- rings.
Type of O-Ring
• Static Seal: Axial Seal, Radial Seal (according to the direction of the sealing surface)
• Dynamic Seal: Rotary, Reciprocating, Oscillating
• Materials: NBR, HNBR, EPDM, Silicone, FPM (Viton®), CV75 (Super Viton®), Kalrez®, CR rubber etc. Select the appropriate material depending on temperature and media.
• Temperature: -60°C ~ +343°C, valid for material (heat resistance)
• Fluid Sealed: Select the appropriate material depending on the type of liquid and gas (oil and chemical resistance)
Static application: 100bar or more (without, back-up ring), 100bar or more (with back-up ring)
Dynamic application: 50bar or more (without, back-up ring), 50bar or more (with back-up ring)
• Speed: Reciprocating Max. 0.5m/sec, Rotating Max. 0.5m/sec
All standard sizes of AS568 and international metrics are available.
• AS568A = ARP = PRP = AN = BS1806 = SAE AS4716 Series
Thickness 1.78, 2.62, 3.53, 5.33, 7.00
• ISO 3601, DIN 3771 Series
Thickness: 1.80, 2.65, 3.55, 5.30, 7.00
• JIS B22401 P.G Series
Thickness: 1.9, 2.4, 3.5, 5.7, 8.4
• MS 33649, MS 28774, MS 28775, MS 29513, SMS 1586 etc.
Micro O-Ring Inner Diameter 0.2mm ~ 1.0mm
Macro O-Ring: Inner Diameter 127mm ~ 12.700mm
Hankuk Viton one of the leading O ring seal manufacturer and well known link seal manufacturers in Korea. They offer excavator track link seal, Bulldozer track Link Seal, Bulldozer Track, Lubricated track Link, Undercarriage Track Link, Cargo Hatch Cover, and so on.
Content: Jan 1
HK Viton, A leading link seal manufacturer in Korea
Link-Seal is a modular mechanical seal used for any type of penetration which is a synthetic rubber interlocking links used for sticking pipes through walls, floorings and casings (exterior case).
Hankuk Viton Co., Ltd is one of the leading mechanical seal manufacturers in Korea. As a seal specialty enterprise it has proven its product uses in a wide range of applications like pipelines, large buildings, steam tunnels, power house piping, energy plants, sound proofing applications, underground heating pipe systems, and water proofing floors and so on.
Here the products offered by Hankuk Viton
• Heavy Equip Link Seal - Excavator Track Link Seal, Lubricated Track Link Seal, Bulldozer Track Link Seal, seal manufacturers korea
• Special rubber parts – Oil Seal, O-Ring, Hydraulic & Pneumatic seal, Mechanical seal, Teflon lip seal, hydrostatic testing packing products, crane Tie Pad and handling products
• Ocean shipbuilding parts – cargo hatch cover packing product, Rubber seal
Advantages and Applications
• Dynamic Seal: Rotary, Reciprocating, Oscillating
• There Stick-slip phenomenon be
• By durability of abrasion quality of the material Seal's life long
• Chemical resistance excellent
• Standard seal and compatibility of DIN 3760/ISO 6194/1 be.
• Temperature: -100°C ~ +260°C
• Pressure: 35 Bar (500 psi), Surface speed: 50 m/sec
• PV Limit: 250,000 with lubricated Medias in lubrication state important thing must not be applied pressure of preceding descriptions, speed and limit of temperature at the same time here
Domestic Standard type of the oil seal (KS B-2804)
Design type of the imported oil seal (Design Type)
They have the system to supply the oil seal manufactured by domestic and foreign company such as National Oil Seal, Freudenberg-NOK etc.
Selection of oil seal
General oil seal may have a problem with the sealing function use of high pressure, high-speed, high temperature, chemicals, when designing the structure and materials of oil seal is suitable for special use must be checked.
Seal selection for design & manufacturing: Fluid, temperature, pressure, rotation speed, environmental conditions
Rotary Seal - Quad Ring, Teflon Lip Seal
Teflon lib seal is ideal as a high pressure rotation seal that has low friction coefficient, good abrasion resistance, good chemical resistance, and excellent to the oil less and dry running state, has good endurance. Maximum service temperature 2600 °C
- profile viewed 24 times