Marriage Registry Sydney
Embed Code (recommended way)
Embed Code (Iframe alternative)
Please login or signup to use this feature.

You both need to go to your local Marriage Registry Office to give notice of your intention to marry. Browse this site for more information on Marriage Registry Office. If you plan to marry in a different area, you should also contact the register office for the district in which the marriage is due to take place.

Licence : All Rights Reserved