Vincent Horn is part of a new generation of teachers translating age-old wisdom into 21st century code. In this talk given to the Buddhist Geeks Dojo and the UNC Asheville Mindfulness Club, Vincent describes Mindfulness++, a multi-paradigm programming language for the mind. The â€œmultiâ€ part refers to multiple training paradigms--including both Buddhist and mindfulness-based ones--and how they differ based on the â€˜viewâ€™ and â€˜intentionsâ€™ that power them. Finally Vincent explores using a feedback loop of Uncovering and Practicing that broadens the understanding of what it means to train, practice, and wake up.
- Wikipedia: Mindfulness [change to cohttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulnessrrect link]
- Wikipedia: Noble Eightfold Path [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path ]
- A Mindful Balance by B. Alan Wallace [ http://www.alanwallace.org/spr08wallace_comp.pdf ]
- Wikipedia: Programming paradigm [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_paradigm ]
- Buddhist Geeks Dojo [ http://www.buddhistgeeks.com/dojo/ ]
Licence : All Rights Reserved