The Tech.eu podcast is a weekly show where Neil S W Murray and Roxanne Varza discuss the most interesting stories from the European technology scene.
On this episode they discuss:
- Neilâ€™s predictions for European tech in 2016
- Ciscoâ€™s announcement to invest $51 million in 2 French VC funds: IDInvest & Partech
- American Singer Aloe Blacc has invested in a European startup, find out which one
- A few moments that marked European tech in 2015
- Finally, we announce the criteria for our Tech.eu Person of the Year, someone who has made a substantial contribution to European tech this year
Licence : All Rights Reserved