The Tech.eu podcast is a weekly show where Neil S W Murray and Roxanne Varza discuss the most interesting stories from the European technology scene.
On this episode they discuss:
- Google Venturesâ€™ announcement to discontinue its European fund
- What we should expect for European IPOs now that Deezer and Hellofresh postponed their listings
- A new European fund is born : Berlin-based Paua Ventures
- Hassle.comâ€™s Alex Depledge talks about freeing up domestic market and changing parental leave policy
- And Roxanne and Neil share some of their favourite European made gadgets in time for holiday shopping!
Licence : All Rights Reserved