http://syntheway.com/Bassesland.htm - Bassesland is a virtual bass software that covers a wide range of sounds, from an electric bass guitar or an acoustic double bass, to the vintage bass synthesizers.
- Rotary switch selector to change between the following basses:
01 Electro Acoustic Bass
02 Fretless Electric Bass
03 Jazz Electric Bass
04 Fingered Bass and Harmonics
05 Picked Bass and Harmonics
06 Muted Bass and Harmonics
07 Slapped Electric Bass
08 Bass Slides (Glissandos)
09 Fuzz Bass Overdrive
10 Minimoog Sub-Bass
11 Moog Prodigy Bass
12 Moog System 55 Modular Synth
13 Moog Taurus Pedal Preset
14 Moog Taurus Bass Pedal Preset
15 Roland JX-3P Juicy Funk
16 Roland JX-8P Synth Bass
17 Roland Juno-106 Fat Bass
18 Clavia Nord Lead Acid Bass
19 Oberheim OB-Xa Buzz Bass
20 ARP 2600 Bass (ARP Instruments, Inc)
21 OSCar Bass (Oxford Synthesiser Company)
22 Kawai K3 Resonance Bass
23 Upright Bass (Acoustic Double Bass)
24 Upright Bass Pizzicato
- Virtual Bass Pedalboard. Provides 5 virtual pedals which can certainly offer you a wide range of bass sounds:
* Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) (Virtual Pedal #1): The knobs include modulation depth, frequency, offset for expressive Tremolo effects.
* 5-Band Parametric Equalizer (Virtual Pedal #2): EQ composed of five parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation. Also contains global gain wheel to adjust the overall volume (Turn the wheel to right to boost a band, or to left to decrease its level).
* Compressor Sustainer Effects (Virtual Pedal #3): 'Attack' determines how fast the compression reacts. 'Sustain' controls the amount of compression and 'Release' how quickly the sound fades when a note ends.
* Moog Lowpass Filter (Virtual Pedal #4): It contains two functions: "Pitch", controls the Filter's cutoff frequency and "Resonance" emphasizes the cutoff frequency.
* Reverb Bass (Virtual Pedal #5): Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer. Bass players will find that the module adds richness to the final sound with the proportion of the " dry / wet " signal in the output.
- Includes Bass Harmonics for Fingered Bass, Picked Bass and Muted Bass in notes starting from C5.
- 64 presets ready to play: for tremolo and reverb effects, modulations for parametric Eq, and Compressor Sustainer parameters to modulate Synth Bass Pads. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and tweaking any associated parameters from there as desired.
- Portamento (Glide control): A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- MIDI Channel selector : 1 to 16 channels.
- FULL MIDI Automation
Licence : All Rights Reserved