We are around a third of the way through the season and things start to get challenging. Yes, they may have already have been challenging so far this season with injuries, suspensions and players being managed, but there is more to come.
Gold Coast and Port Adelaide face off in China as they play for premiership points for the first time outside of Australia and New Zealand.
What scores can we expect from our Fantasy players in Shanghai? Will the long flight hinder the numbers of our stars?
The Traders discuss the big matches in the upcoming round and delve into the numbers that each ground has dished up over the last three years.
Also in this weekâ€™s podcast:
- Roy, Calvin and Warnieâ€™s great start to the season
- The highs and lows from round seven
- Fantasy news including injuries, suspensions, â€œMagoos newsâ€ and more
- Which cash cows to milk
- What to expect from the China game and trading strategy
- Social media questions answered
Licence : All Rights Reserved