How to successfully launch your book or product – with Charlie Hoehn
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com
In my interview with Charlie Hoehn, Charlie and I discuss how to successfully launch your book or product.
Here are some of the topics we go over:
– The #1 thing you need to include in a product launch
– The lowdown on the data testing process
– How to use Reddit’s forums to get emotional feedback and improve your books’ impact
– Useful tips for developing the right mindset to handle criticism
– How to create book titles that make people eager to buy
…and a bit more about building strategic relationships and how to effectively leverage them to sell more books.
As always, please me know your thoughts about this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe or Facebook.com/RachelRofe. :)
If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!
We can connect in any of these places:
Main website: http://www.RachelRofe.com
A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:
Rachel's books – Learn new ways to improve your life:
Did you miss our last episode?
You can get it here: http://rachelrofe.com/how-to-come-up-with-endless-content-ideas
Licence : All Rights Reserved