8. This morning a nameless hill is veiled with mist; please put my soul at rest.
9. Not my thorns that protect me, said the rose, but my perfume.
10. The wind has no wants; your everyday mind that is the way.
11.Let the nature be your teacher; do one utmost in all things.
12. The mind is a clear mirror, dust free, unseen beauty.
13. What is death, we are seven; what is life, we are seven.
14. If you don’t know life how can you know death?
15.Stillness penetrates rock and rolls still.
16. Non-dependent on words in writing, directly pointing to the nature of mind.
17. Non-dependent on words in speaking, directly pointing to the nature of man.
18. Cowards die many times before death.
19. The miserable has no other medicine but hope. I have hope to live, I am prepared to die and to live, happily.
20. One, who has attained mastery in art, reveals it in his every action.
21. Knowing others is wisdom; knowing oneself is enlightenment.
22. Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.
23. When you are seeking it, you cannot find it.
Licence : All Rights Reserved