76. A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle or by placing it in a bright sunshine.
77. Everything exists in relation to other things.
78. The reality of the life are most truly seen in everyday things and actions;
79. Everything exists according to its own nature. Our individual perception of worth, correctness, beauty, size and value exist inside our head, not out side them;
80. The self and the rest of the universe are not a separate entities but one functioning whole.
81. Man arises from nature and gets along most effectively by collaborating with nature, rather than trying to master it.
82. True inside does not come from specialized knowledge.
83. In emptiness form are born. When one becomes empty of the assumptions, inferences and judgements acquired over the years, one comes closer to the original nature and is capable of conceiving original ideas and reacting freshly.
84. Thinking and acting. Being a spectator while one is also a participant spoils one’s performance. Entirely in yet free and centered, ready to follow the flow of nature, the flow of reality present.
85. Accept insecurity and commit oneself to the unknown, creates a relaxing faith in the universe.
86. One can live only in the present moment. Repeated action makes practice, practice give experience, experience grows faith, faith give birth relax and easy feeling, a path is being opened to tranquillity, peacefulness and freedom.
87. The living process and the words about it are not the same, and should not be treated as equal in worth.
88. Each of us develops onto a unique individual who enters into unique transactions with the world.
89. Snowflakes are one of the nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.
90. Dropping anxieties, lead into faith. To live in faith is the road to non-duality.
Licence : All Rights Reserved