24. For the uncontrolled there is no wisdom, no power of concentration, no peace; for the unpeacefull, how can there be happiness?
25. Patience, the essential quality of man.
26. Power of mind is infinite while brawn/muscle is limited.
27. Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free.
28. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing; be entirely total and do one utmost in all things.
29. Drive your emotions or it will drive you. The angry man will defeat himself in the battle as well as in life.
30. Let the light without shadows guide you. Brighter the light, darker will be the shadow.
31. Let your mind flows. The mind of a prefect man is like a mirror, it reflects but not holds; it grasps nothing, it expects nothing. The perfect acts without effort.
32. Entirely in yet detached; act fully free.
33. As long as you remain in one extreme way or the other, you will never know the centre: the oneness to maintain.
34. The way is perfect like vast space where nothing is lacking or in excess.
35. The disease of the mind is the struggle between what one likes and what one dislikes.
36. If you wish to see the truth, then hold no opinion for or against.
37. A smallest distinction set infinitely apart heaven and hell. That "smallest" must be essential.
Licence : All Rights Reserved