113. Living immobility is to be with surroundings, to be harmonious; it is a work to develop.
114. Give up, to give new meaning, new life, to forgive.
115. Find the work and enjoy your existence in every moment of your life. (How does it work)
116. When you receive light you carry shadow, and when you are in a shadow you are sure there must be light somewhere near you to find.
117. Do your action as if the last act of your life.
118. A perpetual adjustment is in action whether you are aware or not.
119. Reading a signification/meanings in a quality of continuous-touch.
120. Touching, teaching.
121. Learning, earning.
122. What are you doing now will be the road for the future generation.
123. Your existence is a necessity. Who for? It is a perpetual adjustment!
124. Actor is being acted by the essence of the sentence (text) that is the spirit of words.
125. The art of “mise-en-scène” is like the process of metamorphoses of water: steam to water and then water to solid, the realisation from the invisible to visible.
126. Words set free, reveal and imprison thought.
127. Word and thought, cover and discover each other. Language is the master.
128. Thought: the way to realise idea.
129. Pure intelligence like harmony both is the way to comprehend nature.
130. False intelligence often produces excuses.
131. Deal with good and bad, positive and negative, like and dislike, emotions and action.
132. Male and female create the energy of love, creative creation. How to love, how to make love?
133. When material moves passionately the action, when passion animates the thought/the mind, when mind and spirit delude into “emptiness/ nothingness”, then GOD is there to represent the missing link, the “invisible reality”. Do we treat GOD correctly as GOD was one and will always be one and multiple at the same time, yet everywhere presents forever.
134. The mystery is incomprehensible because it comprehends us all.
135. Great thing create silence and immobility of great quality.
136. The unperturbed is always moving in balance and harmony, sometimes in invisible actions.
137. To be at ease, in harmony and now is a sign of perfection.
138. Master, how do you breathe? I can’t hear! “The pore, tool of osmoses”, speak the hole.
139. To learn, behaving always like an empty bowl to give space for others within.
140. Accept!?! When one is without concept!
Licence : All Rights Reserved