1. Roots: unseen, rooted foundation. That root makes you stands still firmly.
2. Awaken the mind without fixing it anywhere, but over all.
3. In the “three worlds” (body, emotion, thought), everything depends on the mind.
4. Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
5. Day after day after day the sun rises in the east; day after day the sun set in the west. East and west start and end the day.
6. Gazing at the flowers of the morning glory I eat my breakfast; beauty is truth; truth: beauty.
7. The clear stream never ceases to flow; the evergreen trees never lose their green. Constancy last forever.
Licence : All Rights Reserved