162. Great love and a perfect transfiguration makes our beloved one even more beautiful.
163. Transfiguration shows us that beauty is the child of love.
164. Beauty lasts until ugliness starts to set in, but wisdom (once attained) lasts forever.
165. Brancusi said, "When we stop being like a child, we are already dead".
166. Samuel Ullman: "Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind"
167. Samuel Ullman : "Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over a life of ease."
168. You become old because you turned away from your love and your high ideal.
169. Giving up your high ideal wrinkles your soul.
170. "Young is that person who loves always and being very curious is continuously amazed and discovers many mysteries where other people don"t see anything out of the ordinary. This person always asks questions, such as "Why?", "What happens next?", etc. Such a person determines the events of his life through his creative thinking and always finds new happiness in the divine play of life.
171. You are as young as your love and faith. You are as old as your isolation and doubt.
172. You are as young as the greatness of your self-confidence and hopes. You are as old as your discouragement.
173. You will always stay young as long as you will be full of love and goodwill and open towards everything that is beautiful, good, true, great and divine. Receptive to the voice of love, to the people around you, to the infinite.
174. And now there are these three points: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of them is Love."
175. Discovering the beauty. Responding spontaneously to the moment. Action with no ego-involvement. We are carried by a wave of bliss which is neither 'mine' nor 'yours' and not even 'ours': it is cosmical, impersonal, limitless and eternal.
Licence : All Rights Reserved