Panca Yama Brata, five things concerned with moral
1. Ahimsa, non violence.
2. Brahmacari, self control on passion.
3. Satya, faithful or sincerity.
4. Awyawaharika, act based on peace and sincerity.
5. Asteya, non stealing and non cheating.
Panca Niyama Brata, five things concerned with moral
1. Akrodha, not controlled by anger.
2. Guru susrusa, loyal to implement the teacher's
3. Sauca, purity of body and mind.
4. Aharalagawa, eat as much as needed.
5. Aparamada, sincerity in learning and practicing
Licence : All Rights Reserved