Sangoma Records Series Vol.22 by FUNGUS FUNK
01. Jumpstreet â€“ Low Extender
02. Dharma & Nukleall â€“ 666
03. Fungus Funk â€“ You Took Too Little
04. Virtual Light & Gaspard â€“ Vermin Supreme
05. Whiptongue & Axial Tilt â€“ Guardians Of The Threshold
06. Chris Rich and Quadrant â€“ The Legend of Pete Sweenis
07. Fungus Funk & Dharma â€“ Ancient Technology
08. Module Virus & Virtual Light â€“ Id
09. Gaspard â€“ Royal With Cheese (Ooze Of Light RMX)
10. Axial Tilt â€“ Deep Structure
11. Diksha â€“ Rollercoaster
Next up on Sangoma Records series continues with radiOzoraâ€™s recurring collaborator FUNGUS FUNK.
Fungus Funk is Sergei Prilepa, an established psychedelic trance musician from Moscow, Russia. Sergei started producing psytrance in 1998, and he has been releasing music since 2001. Over the past 15 years, Fungus Funk has put out his compilation tracks on numerous other labels. To his credit are four well-received full length albums: â€˜F-Peopleâ€™ (2006) on Acidance, â€˜Vostok 1â€™ (2008) together with Samadhi on Blitz Studios, â€˜Electric Groovesâ€™ (2010) also on Blitz Studios, and â€˜Kremlin Gremlinâ€™ (2012) on his own label Unlimited Music. Additionally, Sergei also released four acclaimed EPs. Fungus Funkâ€™s sound is not easy to define as it incorporates features from different sub-genres of psytrance and generally tends to change from album to album. Regardless of which version of Fungus Funk you get to experience, it is guaranteed to be full of fat well defined basslines, powerful psychedelic leads, and top-notch sequencing. Courtesy of his productive musical output and subsequent popularity in the international psytrance scene, Fungus Funk regularly travels the globe and plays his live and DJ sets at various dance music events. Among some of the bigger festivals he has appeared at are the well-known Boom Festival (Portugal), O.Z.O.R.A. Festival, Sonica (Italy), Antaris (Germany), Transcendence (Brazil), and Hadra (France) among others.
Licence : All Rights Reserved