Pawns in the game is a classic work by William Guy Carr, one of the most authoritative figures on conspiracies and the Illuminati. Originally published in 1958, this work is particularly pertinent in modern times, as we see its predictions unfolding, particularly with regards to an engineered financial collapse and the possibility of war between the Western and Moslem world.
Well researched, the book explains the origins of the global banking cabal, and how they came to dominate banking in the west. It shows the behind the scenes working of these bankers in major world events, including the American-, Russian- and Spanish Revolutions. It exposes the money men behind the World Wars, and speculates about future developments, as seen from 1958.
If you enjoy this book, consider purchasing "Cheated – understanding the economic crisis and impending financial collapse." It touches on some of the same issues, but more from an economic perspective, and taking consideration of recent events.
Table on contents
1. The World Revolutionary Movement (W.R.M)
2. The English Revolution 1640-1660
3. The Men Who Caused the French Revolution 1789
4. The Downfall of Napoleon
5. The American Revolution
6. Monetary Manipulation
7. Events Preceding The Russian Revolution
8. The Russian Revolution — 1917
9. Political Intrigue — 1914 – 1919
10. The Treaty of Versailles
12. The Spanish Revolution147
13. The Civil War In Spain
15. The Revolutionary Reign of Terror
16. The Events Leading up to World War Two
17. World War Two Breaks Out
18. The Present Dangers
Licence : All Rights Reserved