***IN THIS LESSON (aayah 9- 19(end))***
- What was Abu Jahl's real name?, why did his story come up especially in Surat Al-Alaq?
- What's are the consequences of ignorance?
- Allah refers to the Propeht ﷺ as "Abda (Slave)" not "Nabian (Prophet), Why?
- What is the worst sin one could commit?
- What is the greatest worship?
- Abu Jahl will be dragged by his forehead, why is this mentioned & how is it equal punishment to his crime?
- The Surah began with a command and ended with a command, what lessons can we learn form this?
Licence : All Rights Reserved