This Audio File was mastered on April 16, 1991 at Commadore Computers with Mike Kawahara, my Joint Venture Partner on a Meridian CD Replication System in West Chester. The Audio tracks were used for my "AMG Legal Systems Prototype" CD ROM prototype disc that I had produced and designed to use to sell the system to the legal community-at-large. This was produced before the ABC News Nightline Broadcast of the ISC/CIA scandal. James Guerin was indicted in December of 1991. Robert Gates was confirmed Director of the CIA in September of 1991. The attempt on my life was in the summer of 1991 in New Jersey.
The following are the track details:
1. Interview with Howard Eisler of the Pennsylvania Securities Commission on September 29, 1987.
2. Interview with Attorney Sandra Gray in San Diego, CA on February 24, 1988.
3. Phone call to Chuck Smith, President of Lancaster Aviation on July 10, 1987.
4. Phone Call With Attorney David Drubner on July 7, 1987.
5. Meeting to refinance Gamillion Studios with Ted Gamillion and Marci Silen in Hollywood, CA on July 21, 1987.
6. Phone call to Howard Eisler of the Pennsylvania Securities Commission on October 27, 1987.
7. Phone call with Assistant PA Attorney Bodan on October 26, 1987.
8. NBC News Frontline with Brian Ross on "Arms to Iraq" on February 11, 1991.
9. ABC News 20/20 broadcast of ISC and Arms to Iraq on February 28, 1991.
10. ABC News Nightline with Ted Kopel and Jeff Greenfield on ISC and the CIA on Arms to Iraq with LNP Journalist Tom Flannery and U.S. Senator Arlen Specter on May 23, 1991.
Licence : All Rights Reserved