HOW TO LIVE THROUGH TRADING DRAWDOWNS
- See more at: http://www.netpicks.com/trading-drawdown-tips/
Do you know what gets ignored when people write about trading? Living through a trading drawdown.
Traders understand that their account will ebb and flow (just like the price on the chart) but when their trading account starts to look like a bear market due to an extended drawdown period, things change.
What Is A Trading Drawdown
In simple terms, a drawdown is when your trading account starts to retrace after a period of losing trades.
In more direct terms, it is a peak to trough decline measured over a certain period of time. This means that your trading drawdown can happen during a single day of trading or over the course of weeks or months.
- Visit our website: http://www.netpicks.com/
- Netpicks Inner Circle: http://www.netpicks.com/icenroll
- Download the free indicator blueprint: http://www.netpicks.com/blueprint/
- Options Hot List PLUS Training: http://www.netpicks.com/oftbrightbreakthroughs
losing trades, loss, profits, drawdown
Licence : All Rights Reserved