Unveiling the Real ADHD Causes
Hello Everyone, Welcome to ADHD Natural Treatments . The place where we help you find the best natural solution for ADHD. You can find the safest and most effective ADHD natural treatment we recommend at - ADHD-Natural-Treatments.com
Do you know what causes ADHD? Having an ADHD child has become one of the hard to manage situation for parents. This video will shed some light on the real causes of ADHD.
So let’s get started:
1. Hereditary - Genes play an extremely important role in ADHD. It is firmly believed that genetics is one of the top ADHD cause. A lot of research has been done to prove this as well. Biological children and adopted children, whose parents had the disorder, were observed and it was seen that ADHD indeed got passed on from the biological parents. Similarly, twins were also studied. Since identical twins have the exact gene structure, studying them helped determine that ADHD was passed on from generation to generation.
2. Brain Injury - Brain injury is another common cause of ADHD. Brain injury or injury to the head can be of various kinds - a sharp blow, tumor, surgery, etc. ADHD can stem out of any of these reasons. If a child undergoes a brain injury, they may find it difficult to be attentive later on. Inattentiveness which is one of the most common ADHD symptoms can thus set in. Similarly, in a lot of cases it has been observed that brain injury caused ADHD.
3. Toxic Exposure - Children who are exposed to a lot of lead when they are below 3 years of age can develop ADHD. Also, while pregnancy if the mother drinks alcohol or smokes or consumes tobacco in any form, the child may contract ADHD. As a result, it is very important to shield the children from toxic exposure in the early stages of their lives.
The above mentioned causes of ADHD are genuine and medically proven. However, there are some make-believe causes of ADHD too, and sadly a lot of people think they are true.
1. Food - A lot of people still believe that certain foods have an effect on ADHD. This is not true as there has been no scientific research that has been able to prove this point.
2. Family Problems - Unfortunately, many people think that family problems like parent' separation, death of loved ones, etc cause ADHD. This is not true at all since ADHD is not an emotional disorder. It is caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.
3. Television - It was once believed that children, who watch a lot of television, get affected by ADHD. There is however very little truth in the assumption.
It is important to understand the real ADHD causes and only then can the child be treated properly. So make an effort and try to decode the exact reasons for the onset of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in your child.
To know the best natural solution available for ADHD, Please visit - ADHD-Natural-Treatments.com
Licence : All Rights Reserved