ADHD in Adults - The Hidden Truth
Hello Everyone, Welcome to ADHD Natural Treatments (show logo). The place where we help you find the best natural solution for ADHD. You can find the safest and most effective ADHD natural treatment we recommend at - ADHD-Natural-Treatments.com
ADHD is commonly associated with children, but did you know that close to eight million American adults are affected by the disorder? ADHD sets early on in life and sadly, a whopping 60% of the time, the disorder isn't cured completely. As a result, ADHD in adults is common. However, the symptoms lessen as the person grows and hence ADHD in adults is not as pronounced as it is in children. Stated below are some facts about adult ADHD.
1. ADHD in seen in about 4% of children aged 3-6. 40% of these children are completely cured by the time they grow up, but the rest enter adulthood with ADHD.
2. Though ADHD is more common in young boys than in young girls, the percentage somehow evens out in adults.
3. ADHD in adults is often thought to be an emotional problem. It is however, a physical problem caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.
4. Adults suffering from ADHD are much more likely to have other disorders like depression and nervousness.
5. ADHD in adults goes mostly unrecognized as the symptoms are confused to be those of lifestyle changes like anxiety, stress and depression.
Conditions associated with adult ADHD:
· Inadequate self confidence
· Inability to be organized
· Low concentration skills
· Inability to keep jobs
· Being overtly impulsive
· Getting bored easily
· Frequent mood swings
· Unable to maintain social and personal relationships
Though the levels of intensity of these conditions may vary from person to person, they are broadly present in every adult affected by ADHD. Some people may find it impossible to concentrate or stick to any one job, while others may continue if they find it very interesting.
This shows the erratic nature of ADHD in adults. ADHD in adults is not as well pronounced as in children and hence the symptoms are often difficult to read.
It has been observed that adults who suffer from ADHD have been underachievers in their childhood too. They most likely were slow learners, had to repeat grades, dropped out more often than others and found it difficult to adjust socially.
Conditions brought about by ADHD in adults:
· Excessive smoking
· Driving violations
· Substance abuse
So it can be clearly seen that ADHD in adults can prove to be very dangerous. As a result, proper diagnosis, acknowledgment and treatment are important. Adult ADHD can be cured with the help of medicines and proper lifestyle routines. So if you feel the need to get yourself tested for ADHD, do it today and lead a happy and healthy life.
If you want to know the Safest & Most Effective ADHD Natural Treatment We Recommend - Please Visit - ADHD-Natural-Treatments.com
Licence : All Rights Reserved