H6. Holy Darkness
Holy darkness, blessed night, heaven's answer hidden from our sight.
As we await you, O God of silence, we embrace your holy night.
1. I have tried you in fires of affliction; I have taught your soul to grieve.
In the barren soil of your loneliness, there I will plant my seed.
2. I have taught you the price of compassion; you have stood before the grave.
Though my love can seem like a raging storm, this is the love that saves.
3. Were you there when I raised up the mountains? Can you guide the morning star?
Does the hawk take flight when you give command? Why do you doubt my pow'r?
4. In your deepest hour of darkness. I will give you wealth untold.
When the silence stills your spirit ,will my riches fill your soul.
5. As the watchman waits for morning, and the bride awaits her groom,
so we wait to hear your footsteps .as we rest beneath your moon.
Licence : All Rights Reserved